Are you keen on canyoning and do you wish to communicate your know-how? Do you wish to fully contribute to the development of canyoning activities overseas? Is your goal to know perfectly all the training courses of ICOpro programme? You are ambitious, you are willing to become a TM or HTM and seek to join ICOpro Head Office?
Senior Trainer course will fulfil all your expectations.
To select a STR course appropriate date, please contact one of our ICOpro Examiner centers or send an email:
You will be trained by an ICOpro Examiner (Training Master level, minimum) and will get certified at the end of the course thanks to the Instructor Card.
A couple of months after you got certified, you will receive by mail your professional card including a one-year free licence, offered products: Canyoneer Cards, « ICOpro » tee-shirt, cap and your certificate.
More or less 25 consecutive days.
Senior Trainer course will provide pedagogy and psychology skills necessary to train ICOpro Instructors, who will be certified for the following courses: INIC – INWW – INHV* – INRA – INED.
* INIC – INWW – INHV training courses will be performed by accredited STR who are certified in their respective specializations.
- Be certified Trainer. Have validated 20 AIN or IN, minimum
- Have passed the preselection tests and interviews successfully
- Be fluent in English, or speak in a language other than your mother tongue
- You must be at least, 25 years old
- Be available to organize at least 3 training courses per year, anywhere in the world, depending on the demand
- Demonstrate your teaching skills and your motivation to develop canyoning activities
- Have a medical certificate issued less than three months prior to the training course, testifying that the trainee is physically and mentally fit for canyoning activities
- Have a valid first-aid certificate issued less than two years, including minimum course duration of 12 hours
You must take your personal equipment.
Your ICOpro center will provide complementary technical equipment.
If you do not have yet any equipment, you can rent to the organizer center.
Skills you will learn
You will train and certify the INIC – INWW – INHV* – INRA – INED trainees according to ICOpro standards.
* INIC – INWW – INHV trainees will be accredited by STR who are certified in their respective specializations.
Certifications and test
- You will go through a continuous assessment, mainly focused on applied pedagogy
- You will demonstrate your abilities to organize and run an ICTC
- You will demonstrate your assessment skills
- You will demonstrate both your leader’s skills to manage a group and your inter-personal skills
- Theory test including 120 open questions. 80% positive response required
Advantages of being a certified Senior Trainer
- You take advantages of the same advantages as a Trainer
- You will train and certify the INIC – INWW – INHV – INRA – INED trainees according to ICOpro standards – Nota: INIC – INWW – INHV trainees will be accredited by STR who are certified in their respective specializations
- You will be high skilled to reassess Assistants and Instructors who could have been suspended
- You are accredited to carry out quality checks of affiliated centers, IAI and Instructors
- You have the possibility to continue your ICOpro programme and to take Training Master course.
Get certified ICOpro – Be prepared to become a Training Master