ICTC Assistant Instructor
|September 24, 2022 - October 3, 2022||Greece||Tsagarada Pelion||Soulis Apokremiotis||U.S. English||€1,600.00|
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Be certified Canyoneer level 3
- The trainee is in good mental and physical condition.
- The trainee is able to swim 100m and run 1km
- Medical certificate that testify that The trainee are physically and mentally capable to practice canyoning activities. It has to be issued less than three months prior to the training course.
- A valid first-aid certificate issued less than 12 months before the start of the course is required.
- The Trainee is informed that he have to completed the AIN E-learning pre-training course
- The Trainee is informed that he have to Pass successfully the “ICOpro test of conversion” (ascent, passing a knot, conversion, descent, passing a knot) on single rope, free method, in a time less than or equal to 5mm. high 5m, knot in a middle of the rope.
- The trainee is informed that he will not attend the training if the ICOpro test of conversion on single rope is not successful and no refund will be given
- The Trainee is informed that he have to Pass successfully the “ICOpro ICOpro AIN Rescue Scenario test” (Indirect rope cutting) ,free method, in a time less than or equal to 1.15mm.
- The trainee is informed that he will not attend the training if the ICOpro AIN rescue scenario test is not successful and no refund will be given
- Fill the participant record for approuval by the organizer. (the Organizer will send it to you, after your registration request)